NOTIFICATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO EX ART. 13 ACT. No. 196/2003 “CONSOLIDATED ON THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY”
We hereby wish to inform you that Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
For Treatment we intend any operation or set of operations carried out also without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, utilization, interconnection, blocking, dissemination, erasure and data recording. The processing of data, as well as paper filing can also be done with the aid of computerized, electronic or automated data collection tools. Data access will be allowed only in subjects authorized by the Company.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, / We provide you the following information:
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING WITH MANDATORY
1. The data you provide will be used for the realization of the writer’s own business activities.
2 . The data will be used to fulfill the obligations required by Italian law and EU and contractual obligations and related to the implementation of the established trade relationship .
3 . Whenever necessary for the performance of obligations arising from a contract, by law or UE specific requirements prior to the conclusion of a contract, your data may be transferred temporarily to the EU and to countries outside the limits laid down in Articles . 42-43-44 Legislative Decree 196 /2003.
4 . The data you / you provide may be disclosed and / or communicated in compliance with current legislation on industrial and business secrets, for the same purposes as referred to in paragraph 3 above, to other parties, such as – but not limited to – shippers, carriers and couriers, Ministerial bodies, Regional, Provincial, municipal, Chambers of Commerce, chambers of Commerce organizations, Social Security, POS, SPISAL, revenue Agencies, Boards of external data processing agreement, affiliated Insurance entities and Medical Professionale, affiliated banking and credit of trust Institutes and Finance companies, companies providing computer services and related maintenance affiliated organizations, employers’ and workers and the Bilateral Trade Association.
CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESS
5. Please note that the provision of this information is obligatory and any refusal to supply it could lead to failure or partial performance of established trade relationship and the fulfillment of legal and / or contractual obligations that flow from it.
ENDURANCE OF DATA PROCESS
6. Data will be processed for the entire duration of the business relationship and even further to the completion of all legal formalities.
7. The holder of the treatment is RomaeBike. The responsible for the data processing is Sandro Fogli.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
8. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller. Pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, the interested part may request the confirmation or otherwise of personal data concerning him or their communication in an intelligible form; to have knowledge of the data, the logic and the purposes upon which the treatment is based; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking the data processed unlawfully as well as updating, rectificating or, where interested therein, integrating the data; to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself. Finally, it may object to the use of data for commercial purposes.